There is a sequence of words in CamelCase as a string of letters, , having the following properties:
- It is a concatenation of one or more words consisting of English letters.
- All letters in the first word are lowercase.
- For each of the subsequent words, the first letter is uppercase and rest of the letters are lowercase.
Given , determine the number of words in .
There are words in the string: 'one', 'Two', 'Three'.
Complete the camelcase function in the editor below.
camelcase has the following parameter(s):
- string s: the string to analyze
- int: the number of words in
A single line containing string .
String contains five words:
Need help? Try this problem first to get familiar with HackerRank environment.