- • Kristen Arena, Engineering Campus Recruitment at Bloomberg
- • Matt Brandt, Global Head of Technology Talent at Morgan Stanley
- • Kate Price, Global Tech & Data Talent Acquisition Leader at BlackRock
- • Maria Tselevich, Senior Recruiter, Risk Advanced Analytics at McKinsey
- • Jacqui Maguire, Director of Talent Acquisition at Greenhouse
- • Gaurav Verma, VP of Customer Success at HackerRank
HackerRank main() is a global tech talent event where industry experts and recruiting professionals come together to discuss the latest trends, share knowledge, and inspire others to overcome the challenges of a competitive and evolving job market.
Building an engineering team with the right technical skills is critical to your organization’s success. However, hiring developers in today's job market is no easy task.
- 2019 trends in technical talent attraction and candidate engagement
- How to systematically build an attractive tech brand that fuels your recruiting efforts
- Science of Talent: KPIs to measure recruiting performance and inform strategy
- Best practices to master the art of assessing technical skills
- Actionable steps you can take to scale your engineering teams
- Insights into how businesses are solving the challenges of hiring the right developers