Assess for technical skills and identify great developers
14 Day Free Trial
No credit card required
Explore our basic features
- Collaborate as a team to screen and interview candidates
- Create code challenges to screen technical candidates
- Use CodePair to conduct live coding interviews
- Access our trial library of coding questions or create your own
- Engage up to a maximum of 30 candidates, one time
Premium includes all of the free trial features, plus:
- Engage up to 300 candidates per recruiter per month
- Instantly detect code plagiarism
- Analyze your recruiting process using our Insights feature
- Take advantage of your dedicated account manager and personalized onboarding
- Integrate with your Applicant Tracking System
- Includes access to our premium library of coding questions or create your own
Interested, but not ready to request a demo?
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the cost of the Premium plan?
The price depends on the needs and requirements you have.
Drop us a line, and we’ll get you a quote right away.
What payment methods does HackerRank accept?
HackerRank accepts all major credit cards. For Enterprise customers,
invoicing is available as a payment method.
What is CodePair?
CodePair lets you conduct real-time technical interviews and evaluate candidate’s technical skills. You can engage with candidates from anywhere through live chat, audio, and video, all in one browser, enabling a fully interactive interview experience.
How do support, training, and onboarding work?
Every Premium customer with a Customer Success Package gets a designated Customer Success Manager, and we pride ourselves on offering the most comprehensive, hands-on training and support in this space. Moving forward, your designated Customer Success Manager will be there to answer your questions, discuss best practices, provide strategic guidance, and ensure you're adding efficiency to the hiring process.
What is CodeScreen?
CodeScreen lets you thoroughly evaluate candidate’s actual coding skills and screen in great candidates. Create a challenge to assess the exact skill set that you’re hiring for, invite candidates to solve your challenges, and review scores.