aerodinesh_kumar has not earned any certificates yet.
Cyient Ltd | April 2019 - September 2020
• Developed Innovative design proposals with multiple design iterations • Coordination with onsite focal for estimating the Project Schedule, resource and priority allocation • Study of the Inputs and relevant data to ensure project timelines and also advance request on inadequate data • Organized weekly meetings with customer (Chula Vista, US), responded to concerns/technical questions raised • On time delivery of project end deliverables (Presentation pack, Analysis files and Stress notes) • Ensured the A320neo folder structure was in accordance with e5S. This resulted in optimal use of server storage, less downtime on project execution, thus value addition • Mentored new joinees on the component analysis. Also nominated senior members to serve as mentors to assist
Senior Design Engineer
Cyient Ltd | April 2017 - March 2019
• Generated and reviewed detailed analysis report/stress dossier for Airbus A320neo components • Developed Free Body Diagram and analysis methodologies for each design iteration along with material selection which resulted in direct cost saving and weight reduction for nacelle thrust reverser and fan cowl components • Optimized A320neo(PW1100G) nacelle thrust reverser and fan cowl metallic interface components for various block points (BP391, BP1509, PIP, and PIP-XLR) with innovative designs and structural analysis • Responsible for the generation full SFEM check and review SFEM model generated among the five-member team • Validated Allowable Damage limits as per SRM document • Worked with airbus team for airworthiness certification of the A320neo nacelle components.
Cyient Ltd | January 2014 - March 2017
• Involved in Geometry Clean-up for the Thrust Reverser (Metallic and Composite) with all the components • FE model creation, applying material data for metallic and composite structures in Hypermesh and MSC Patran • Quality checks of the model and prepare MCS Nastran Input file to generate results for Margin of Safety calculations • Post-processing of the results in MSC Patran, calculations using MS Excel with VBA/Python macros if required • Prepared detailed Stress Report by giving the details of model and analysis details in the format specified by the client
National Aerospace Laboratories | April 2013 - December 2013
• Stress analysis carried out on SARAS PT1N Aircraft Lashing Arrangement with AUW which constrained motion in all direction during Engine Ground Runs (EGR) for both forward (FWD) and reverses (REV) thrust cases • A conventional strength of material (SOM) approach has been used to calculate the loads on MLG, NLG and the galvanized cables used in Lashing Arrangement for all the load cases • The components which are subjected to aileron, rudder and elevator loads are analyzed for different combination of critical load cases • Drafted codes using Python to automate the process to get the results for multiple load cases in the analytical approach.
VSM Institute of Aerospace Engineering & Technology | August 2011 - March 2013
• Organized and developed PowerPoint presentations to facilitate learning objectives • Utilized innovative methods of instruction, including video, interactive class activities and discussions to present course material • Remained accessible as resource for students during ample office hours, encouraging questions and providing academic advice and tutoring
Aeronautical Engineering, ME | July 2019 - June 2021
The Aeronautical Society of India
Graduate member in aeronautical society of india, G.M.Ae.S.I | July 2006 - December 2012