The contest hosts 4 challenges. More details about the challenges will be revealed soon.
Challenges from 101 Hack Sep
The challenges from the previous contest are here
- All the challenges will have a predetermined score. Score of a game is calculated using Bayesian Approximation
- This contest will appeal to programmers who're interested in interesting algorithmic challenges, AI challenges and of course general programming
- HackerRank admins decision will be final
- Please refrain from discussing strategy during the contest.
- Any case of code plagiarism will result in disqualification of both the users from the contest. We've a fairly good plagiarism detector that works at the opcode level.
- You can code directly on our interface. We support 20 major languages. You can have a look at the environment in which we run your code