- Character Class
- Excluding Specific Characters
The negated character class
[^] matches any character that is not in the square brackets.
You have a test string .
Your task is to write a regex that will match with the following conditions:
- must be of length
- First character should not be a
digit( or ).
- Second character should not be a
lowercase vowel( or ).
- Third character should not be
- Fourth character should not be a
whitespace character( \r, \n, \t, \f or <space> ).
- Fifth character should not be a
uppercase vowel( or ).
- Sixth character should not be a
This is a regex only challenge. You are not required to write any code.
You have to fill the regex pattern in the blank (