The contest has ended
Awaken from your winter slumber and out-hack your friends
The all awaited CodeSprint-4 is happening at HackerRank. The contest starts on Feb 2, 12pm PT and lasts for 24 hours. The companies participating are indicated below and will be updated when new companies sign up
- The contest will consist of
five six challenges
- The challenges will be a mix of algorithm puzzles, single & multiplayer games, approximate algorithm challenges and a codegolf challenge
- Each challenge will have a raw score associated with it. Your final score is calculated by Σ (your percentile in each challenge * raw score of challenge)
- This contest will appeal to programmers who're interested in interesting algorithmic challenges, AI challenges and of course general programming
- For multiplayer games, the challenge leaderboard is temporary and at the end of the contest we'll run every bot against every other bot (if there are n users, there will be nxn games played)
- Hence the final result will be declared post running all the games
- You can submit your code how many ever times you want without any penalty. The games will anyway be run against all the other bots at the end.
- HackerRank admins decision will be final
- Please refrain from discussing strategy during the contest.
- Any case of code plagiarism will result in disqualification of both the users from the contest. We've a fairly good plagiarism detector that works at the opcode level.
- You can code directly on our interface. We support 12 major languages. You can have a look at the environment in which we run your code
HackerRank will always be free for programmers to participate. The companies sponsoring the event are built by some of the best hackers in the valley. The way we make money is by connecting you with the companies iff you're interested in working for any of them. We’ll send you an email declaring the results which will have a form to indicate if you’d be interested to talk to any company and we'll notify them. The goal of HackerRank is to build an engaged community of problem solvers. We will never spam or sell your data to companies. It's purely opt-in.
Happy hacking! Enjoy solving challenges.