More about Booking.com
Starting from a little office in Amsterdam in 1996, Booking.com grew from a small start-up into the planet’s number one accommodation site. Our diverse team, over 15,000-strong, is united by a single mission: to empower people to experience the world. Whether in our Amsterdam HQ or at one of our 204 offices across the globe, we work hard to help make more than a million travel dreams come true every single day.
Despite evolving from a small start-up to a global brand, little has changed about our company culture. We move forward by taking lots of small steps and executing at incredible speeds. Everyone is encouraged to experiment and keep learning. The entrepreneurial spirit is very much cultivated in our day to day.
We believe in the power of the team. At Booking.com, you will be working in small, international teams. They're not just colleagues; they're your Booking family, your best travel buddies, and friends for life.
- Extensive relocation package (family and pets included)
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity for fast career progression
- 26 vacation days + hotel discounts
- Flex time
- Gym membership discount
- Commuting costs
- Medical/Dental insurance discounts
- Monthly hackathons
- Freaky Fridays (monthly Happy Hours)
- Hear a dozen languages all at once in our canteen while sharing a table with the CEO.
What makes us different?
At Booking.com, we:
- Hack on one of the largest websites in the world. Push the limits of what is possible and exceed them.
- Solve problems of scale that most companies will never have.
- Are driven by data, rather than by hunches.
- Believe in giving back to the community and we work with a wide array of open source tech.
- Everything we do is aimed at solving problems for our customers. If it doesn't help our customers, we're not interested in doing it.