HackerRank is a Y Combinator alumnus backed by tier one Silicon Valley VCs. We are a skills-based hiring platform that helps companies evaluate technical skills, better. We’re driving a new paradigm shift by eliminating resumes and creating opportunities for hundreds of thousands of programmers worldwide. We have a community of 5M+ developers and 1,000+ customers across industries, and the best part is we are just getting started. Our customers - including VMware, Twitter, Capital One and many other Fortune 100 companies - rely on HackerRank to build strong engineering teams.
We've assembled an amazing team that’s passionate about creating more opportunities for people by changing the way companies hire. We are ambitious, data-driven givers, and we love delighting customers. If you're interested in scaling HackerRank by working with some of the largest companies in the world, let’s talk
We are looking to hire a Support Engineer who can work closely with our community users and other functions to solve issues and troubleshoot technical problems pertaining the product in the right way.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE TO DO…
- Responding to our customers within the SLAs and solve their technical issues.
- Engage with our customers, ranging from a small firm to a fortune 100.
- Triage customers issues, anything from a product related issue faced by a recruiter to a programming related query from a candidate or engineering manager.
- Communicate via email, chat or a call with existing and potential customers. Submit, comment and provide innovative suggestions on feature requests based on customer interactions.
- Engage with our development teams to escalate bugs, solve complex issues and thoroughly triage issues (screencasts, logs, HAR files) prior to being escalated.
WHAT YOU’VE ALREADY DONE…
- An affinity for solving challenging problems.
- Experience in providing technical customer support.
- Clear, simple and crisp communication on technical issues.
- Worked in a challenging, extremely fast paced startup environment.
- Assumed ownership during challenging situations, managing customer issues end to end.
- Familiarity with Zendesk, Jira, Chrome console debugging, Cross browser testing, Postman and other tools are a plus.
GET EXCITED. Because you're about to have a huge impact.
HackerRank is growing fast and we're having a great time working together as we build! We're a fun, friendly, passionate bunch. We’re a team of teams and we’re looking for more smiling faces to come join us! The position is full-time and based in the heart of Bangalore.
PERKS & BENEFITS. “As if working alongside the smartest brains wasn’t enough!”
We have a full package of competitive benefits and perks available for you and your dependents:
- Insurance to all Employees (term life, personal accident, medical, gratuity) along with insurance to their dependents(medical).
- Employee stock options, flexible work hours and time off.
- Employee Reimbursements on gym, telephone, internet etc.
- Our pantry is stocked with healthy snacks, fruits, Coffee and free catered lunch every day.
- Ping pong, hover-board, foosball, PS4 and many office celebrations like Mafia games, outings, movie evenings to name a few!