WorldQuant | January 2019 - October 2019
1. Investment research 2. Investment analysis using NLP
consultant and private investor
Maven | April 2016 - December 2018
1. Consulted on Economics issues that are very specialized on behavior. 2. Developed Android apps. 3. Tensorflow and Pytorch: Sudoku games, Adversarial Search, Simulated Annealing, Constraint Satisfaction, Planning, Hidden Markov Models, DNN, CNN, RNN, LSTM and NLP.
Skoltech | October 2014 - April 2016
1. Ran lab experiments on the Neurobiological basis of collective action. 2. Analyzed extensively fMRI data sets for sociality experiments using Prisoner's Dilemma Games and Ultimatum Games using AFNI, Linux, Neurodebian, and Presentation. 3. Published a chapter in collaboration on Corporate Social Responsibility, Palgrave Macmillan.
Post Doctoral Fellow
SHFE | June 2012 - October 2013
1. Researched on behavioral investors using Matlab, Financial Engineering, Linux, and STATA. 2. Published papers on financial economics as well as institutional economics for investor’s behavior. 3. Attended many conferences for presentation of research findings to include in policy implementation. 4. Was the first foreigner employee in the Shanghai Futures Exchange, a state owned company.
Osaka University | December 2011 - March 2012
1. Investigated cooperation in the brain using Python and C++ based presentation. 2. Developed new fMRI stimuli using Psychopy and Presentation for behavioral experiments. 3. Coded intranet based games for fMRI machines, a novel approach.
UCLA | June 2011 - December 2011
1. Managed the lab for social experiments with more than 100 units. 2. Setup a digital signature input infrastructure (Topaz) using Java for speeding up subject registration for human experiments by 150%. 3. Administrated IRB procedures for social experiments with campus student recruitment of more than 30,000.
CGU | July 2007 - June 2009
1. Examined the brain and Economics and their interconnection. 2. Became proficient on C++, Java, Matlab, Presentation (fMRI program for delivering stimuli), AFNI (Analysis of NeuroImages), SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping based on Matlab), Multistage (Java based interactive human behavioral games), Z Tree (Windows based experimental games), STATA (Microeconometrics), GAUSS, Eviews (Time Series), and Shazam. 3. Acted as Instructor at Claremont Graduate University, School of Politics and Economics, teaching Economics 308: Mathematics for Economists I in the Fall 2007.
Android development, Nanodegree | January 2018 - December 2018
Artificial Intelligence, Nanodegree | January 2017 - December 2017
Anaconda for python and jupyter.
Claremont Graduate University
Economics, PhD | September 2003 - September 2007
Economics, PhD | September 2000 - May 2003
Boston Red Sox and New England Patriots
University of California (UCLA), Los Angeles
Economics, BA | June 1998 - June 2000
Golden Key International Honor Society
Universidad de Buenos Aires
Ciencias Sociales, Bachillerato | March 1989 - November 1994
User has not solved any challenges yet.
User has not participated in any contests yet.
User doesn't have any discussions yet.