This competency area includes understanding the use of components, TypeScript in Angular, MVC Framework, two-way binding and form validation.
- Components (Angular, Dynamic, Styling) - Use of roles of classes and templates to form views in Angular components, load components dynamically, use styling as part of a particular template.
- MVC Framework Knowledge - Understanding the architectural pattern that separates an application into three main logical components Model, View, and Controller.
- TypeScript - Enforce data types and object structures and create public and private class arguments.
- Two Way Binding - Use two-way binding to communicate changes between the application state and the view.
- Form Validation - Use form validation in template-driven forms and handle errors appropriately, and use Sync and Async Reactive validators.