This competency area includes the use of Routing, NgModules, Observables for data transmission and event handling, Dependency Injections, and APIs to transport data over HTTP/S.
- Routing - Use of routing to change views, create wildcard routes, and gracefully handle error conditions, create redirects and use relative paths, access query parameters from routes.
- Modules, Directives, Pipes - Use NgModules and bundling related components, directives, and pipes into a module.
- Observables - Use of observables to transmit data between components, event handling, and asynchronous programming.
- Dependency Injections - Create, register and inject external services or objects
- Use APIs - Fetch and consume data over HTTP/S.