Ansible Playbooks are utilized in configuring applications, servers, large networks, and systems. Automating tasks such as rolling updates becomes easy with Ansible Playbooks and modules.
This competency area includes configuring a playbook, controlling tasks, play behavior, and performing simple bash automation tasks.
- Convert basic Bash scripts to Ansible - Writing Ansible playbooks to automate simple bash scripts.
- Conditionals, Control Flow, Templating, and Iteration - Coordinating multiple sets of actions by using the different fundamental concepts of Ansible.
- Patch Systems and Install Applications - Managing the system configurations and responding to changes in the configuration.
- Simple Accounts Management in the system - Automation in managing user accounts in various groups.
- Roles, Plays, Playbook, Modules, and Blocks - Using roles to break playbooks into multiple files.