Data visualization is a key aspect of data analysis that allows for exploring and understanding data.
This competency area includes creating Data Visualizations, displaying the underlying frequency of data, displaying data trends, and using heat maps, among others.
- Creating Data Visualizations - Exploring Data to convey the story behind the data.
- Visualize using a Histogram - Displaying the underlying frequency of data on a histogram using data science libraries.
- Display a trend in data - Using a line plot to display data as a series of data points joined by a straight line using data science libraries.
- Represent categorical data on a bar chart - Representing distributions of data as bars on a bar chart with a fixed number of values using data science libraries.
- Visualize using a heat map - Using heat maps to show the frequency and concentration of data using data science libraries.