Docker is a platform that is designed to make it simple to create, update, deploy, and run containerized applications.
This competency area includes running commands inside a container, learning how to extract metrics, adapting stronger security practices, and working with volumes, among others.
- Multi-Stage Builds - Building and working applications that are built with multiple build stages.
- Running commands inside a container - Execing into an existing running container and debugging issues in a running container.
- DevOps for Docker Containers - Learning how to extract metrics and log data from Docker containers.
- Adapting stronger Security Practices - Verifying that users understand principles of building secure containers with seccomp, apparmor, user namespaces, least privileged users, etc.
- Working with Volumes - Working with volumes on a file system, including creating, attaching, listing, pruning, and removing.