Docker is a platform that is designed to make it simple to create, update, deploy, and run containerized applications.
This competency area includes building Docker Images and Docker Files, creating, deploying, and running simple applications, working with .NET Containers, among others.
- Docker Images - Building Docker Images and Docker Files.
- Deploying Simple Applications with Docker - Creating and deploying simple existing containerized applications (API’s and UI’s) with docker.
- Containerizing a sample application - Containerizing an existing application into a Docker container.
- Running applications with Docker - Using the Docker Run API to run applications and test competency of the API’s including detached/foreground, container naming and identification, cleanup and restart policies.
- Deploying images to a Docker Registry - Deploying built images to a registry.
- Working with .NET Containers - Deploying windows .NET applications on Docker.