Kubernetes (K8s) is an open-source system for containerized applications. It allows you to automate the deployment, scaling and management of containers at scale.
This competency area includes working and accessing Kubernetes and Application logs in a cluster, debugging, network policy, performance tuning, among others.
- Accessing logs - Working and accessing Kubernetes and Application logs in a cluster.
- Using Persistent Volumes and Claims - Working with stateful data with Persistent Volumes and Claims.
- Debugging Pod failures - Understand pod specific issues by debugging various failures in a pod.
- Init Containers - Creating and using pod init containers.
- Network Policy - Working with creating and working with network policies for a cluster.
- Performance Tuning the Scheduler - Working with the Kubernetes scheduler including eviction policies and eviction signals.