Kubernetes (K8s) is an open-source system for containerized applications. It allows you to automate the deployment, scaling and management of containers at scale.
This competency area includes working with Stateful Applications, accessing the Kubernetes Dashboard, working with Labels, among others.
- Working with Stateful Applications - Deploying a stateful application like a mongodb database as stateful sets
- Accessing the Kubernetes Dashboard - Working with the Kubernetes Dashboard.
- Working with Labels - Working with different labels
- Ingress Controller - Deploying an ingress controller in the cluster.
- Updating image registry information - Deploying applications from different registries.
- Pod Security Policies - Creating and updating pod security policies.
- Node Operations - Working with Nodes including cordoning and draining a node.