Laravel is a PHP-based web framework that follows the MVC architecture and helps build secure and robust websites.
This competency area covers intermediate concepts like Error Handling and Session Creation and Handling using Cookies. Other topics like validations and view rendering are also a core part of this module.
- Rendering Views - Generating dynamic HTML elements such as a table or a form.
- Validations - Validating incoming data by using the inbuilt validation rules.
- Error Handling - Catching unexpected errors and displaying them properly.
- Creating Sessions - Using various drivers like file, and cookie, to keep track of session data.
- Database Connections - Efficiently handling database connections.