.NET Core is an open-source cross-platform framework. .NET Core apps can be created using multiple programming languages.
This competency area includes understanding asynchronous and parallel programming, exploring .NET security guidelines, and memory management.
- Asynchronous Programming - Knowledge of .Net asynchronous programming facilities and Tasks.
- Parallel Programming - .Net Parallel programming using Task Parallel Library and ParallelLINQ.
- Attributes - Understand how attributes work and how they can be used in your code to address cross-cutting concerns.
- Security - Understand .Net guidelines for role-based security, secure coding, and best practices with cryptographic libraries.
- Memory management - Knowledge of automatic memory management, garbage collection, and how to work with unmanaged resources.
- Unsafe code - Proficiency in interacting with native code in DLLs and COM libraries.