This competency area includes integrating framework knowledge with business logic, creating and running comprehensive unit tests on the React application, Debugging, Hooks, among others.
- Business Logic - Integrate framework knowledge with business logic.
- Unit Testing - Creating and running comprehensive unit tests on the React application.
- Debugging React - Identifying problems based on error messages, deep knowledge of syntax and semantics, knowledge of common errors in renders, state management, etc.
- Hooks (useEffect with dependencies, useLayoutEffect, custom hooks) - Using useEffect with dependencies to limit new renders, use useLayoutEffect and create and use custom hooks.
- Error Boundaries - Catch unexpected errors and display a fallback UI.
- React Context API - Create and use context to pass information to descendants