This competency area includes managing controlled components, routing with Params, fetching, and processing data using web requests, among others.
- Components and Props (Controlled Components, Multiple, Component Lifecycle) - Manage controlled components through hooks or using setState(), familiarity with passing properties from one component to another, familiarity with the component lifecycle, e.g. (un)mounting, updating, error handling
- Routing with Params - Rendering views based on parameters in the URL and creating navigation bars.
- Use APIs - Fetching data using web requests, process and display data retrieved
- Basic Hooks (useState, useEffect) - Familiarity with the two most commonly used hooks: useState and useEffect.
- Controlled and Uncontrolled Components