Salesforce Sales Cloud
Salesforce Sales Cloud gives businesses a 360-degree view of their customers and facilitates the sales cycle, from initial lead through closed opportunity.
This competency area includes using web-based apps, mobile apps, sales processes, account management, contact management, opportunity management, lead management, activity tracking, reports, and dashboards.
- Web-Based App and Mobile App – Ability to use the Salesforce Sales Cloud service via a web browser or the mobile app.
- Sales Processes – Configure a customized sales process, and designate the data points and activities required for the process.
- Account Management – Manage key accounts, renewals, and notifications and configure for successful sales cycles.
- Contact Management – Manage key contacts for every account and maintain the history of interactions.
- Opportunity Management – Opportunity nurturing, configuration, and management.
- Lead Management – Gather leads from campaigns, events, web forms, or cold calls and configure best practices for conversion into accounts and opportunities.
- Activity Tracking – Track and configure the sales activities performed on an account or opportunity.
- Reports and Dashboards – Configure custom reports and dashboards to visualize and track key performance indicators.