Salesforce Service Cloud gives businesses a 360-degree view of their customers and enables them to deliver superior customer support through multiple channels.
This competency area includes web-based and mobile apps, Lightning Service Console, account management, case management, activity tracking, SLAs and entitlements, Salesforce knowledge, reports, and dashboards.
- Web-Based App and Mobile App – Ability to use the Salesforce Sales Cloud service via a web browser or the mobile app.
- Lightning Service Console – Ability to use Service Console UI that enables agents to navigate between records effectively.
- Account Management – Manage key accounts, renewals, notifications, and configurations for successful sales cycles.
- Case Management – Establish standardized support processes based on case type.
- Activity Tracking – Tracking the activities performed on a case.
- SLAs and Entitlements – Tracking and designating support based on SLAs that exist with clients.
- Salesforce Knowledge – Create and maintain a comprehensive knowledge base in Salesforce that can be leveraged by agents or published publicly for self-service by customers.
- Reports and Dashboards – Configure custom reports and dashboards to visualize and track key performance indicators easily.