This competency area includes Access Modifiers, Readonly Modifiers, Accessors, Decorators, Constructors, Instances, and static members.
- Access Modifiers - Understanding of access modifiers (public, private, protected), commonly used to allow access to members in a class.
- Read-only Modifiers - Use of read-only modifiers to disallow changing of members in an object.
- Accessors - Use of get/set accessors to access and control and to set the value to a member of an object.
- Decorators - Use of decorators to communicate information about the functions, class, property, or parameters.
- Constructors, Instance, and static members - Use of default constructors and parameterized constructors in a class. Use of static members to share a variable across all instances of a class.