This key competency includes building reusable web components, component state management, generating dynamic HTML elements, form validation, among others.
- Basic Routing - Understanding building reusable web components by matching request paths to their respective components.
- Component State Management - Knowledge of component state management creating and updating state values in components.
- Rendering Elements - Generating dynamic HTML elements such as lists or forms.
- Handling Events - Ability to execute functions and Update state variables when an event occurs.
- Form Validation - Validating form data against basic rules (required, length, min, max, etc) before accepting input and alerting the user with an error message when validation fails.
- Computed Properties - Creating and updating cached output from existing data sources.
- Component Reactivity - Ability to re-render components when the underlying data changes during the app lifecycle.