At HackerRank, we always want to find out how popular we are getting every day and have scraped conversations from popular sites. Each conversation fits in 1 line and there are N such conversations. Each conversation has at most 1 word that says hackerrank (all in lowercase). We would like you to help us figure out whether a conversation:
- Starts with hackerrank
- Ends with hackerrank
- Start and ends with hackerrank
First line of the input contains an integer, N. Then N lines follow.
From the second line onwards, each line contains a set of W words separated by a single space
- 1 <= N <= 10
- 1 <= W <= 100
- All the characters in W are lowercase alphabet characters.
- If C is the count of the characters in W, then 1 <= C <= 20
For every line,
- Print 1 if the conversation starts with hackerrank
- Print 2 if the conversation ends with hackerrank
- Print 0 if the conversation starts and ends with hackerrank
- Print -1 if none of the above.
4 i love hackerrank hackerrank is an awesome place for programmers hackerrank i think hackerrank is a great place to hangout
2 1 0 -1
The first conversation ends with hackerrank and hence 2
The second conversation starts with hackerrank and hence 1
The third conversation has only one word, it starts and ends with hackerrank and hence 0.
The fourth conversation satisfies none of the above properties and hence -1.
You can view others' submissions if you solve this challenge. Navigate to the challenge leaderboard.