In this challenge, we practice declaring variables using the let and const keywords. Check out the attached tutorial for more details.
- Declare a constant variable, , and assign it the value Math.PI. You will not pass this challenge unless the variable is declared as a constant and named
- Read a number, , denoting the radius of a circle from stdin.
- Use and to calculate the and of a circle having radius .
- Print as the first line of output and print as the second line of output.
A single integer, , denoting the radius of a circle.
- is a floating-point number scaled to at most decimal places.
Print the following two lines:
- On the first line, print the of the circle having radius .
- On the second line, print the of the circle having radius .
Sample Input 0
Sample Output 0
Given the radius , we calculate the following:
We then print as our first line of output and as our second line of output.