In this challenge, we go further with normal distributions. We recommend reviewing the previous challenge's Tutorial before attempting this problem.
The final grades for a Physics exam taken by a large group of students have a mean of and a standard deviation of . If we can approximate the distribution of these grades by a normal distribution, what percentage of the students:
- Scored higher than (i.e., have a )?
- Passed the test (i.e., have a )?
- Failed the test (i.e., have a )?
Find and print the answer to each question on a new line, rounded to a scale of decimal places.
There are lines of input (shown below):
70 10 80 60
The first line contains space-separated values denoting the respective mean and standard deviation for the exam. The second line contains the number associated with question . The third line contains the pass/fail threshold number associated with questions and .
If you do not wish to read this information from stdin, you can hard-code it into your program.
There are three lines of output. Your answers must be rounded to a scale of decimal places (i.e., format):
- On the first line, print the answer to question (i.e., the percentage of students having ).
- On the second line, print the answer to question (i.e., the percentage of students having ).
- On the third line, print the answer to question (i.e., the percentage of students having ).