Given a time in -hour AM/PM format, convert it to military (24-hour) time.
- 12:00:00AM on a 12-hour clock is 00:00:00 on a 24-hour clock.
- 12:00:00PM on a 12-hour clock is 12:00:00 on a 24-hour clock.
Complete the timeConversion function in the editor below. It should return a new string representing the input time in 24 hour format.
timeConversion has the following parameter(s):
- string s: a time in hour format
- string: the time in hour format
A single string that represents a time in -hour clock format (i.e.: or ).
- All input times are valid
Sample Input 0
Sample Output 0