ABCXYZ company has up to employees.
The company decides to create a unique identification number (UID) for each of its employees.
The company has assigned you the task of validating all the randomly generated UIDs.
A valid UID must follow the rules below:
- It must contain at least uppercase English alphabet characters.
- It must contain at least digits ( - ).
- It should only contain alphanumeric characters ( - , - & - ).
- No character should repeat.
- There must be exactly characters in a valid UID.
The first line contains an integer , the number of test cases.
The next lines contains an employee's UID.
For each test case, print 'Valid' if the UID is valid. Otherwise, print 'Invalid', on separate lines. Do not print the quotation marks.
2 B1CD102354 B1CDEF2354
B1CD102354: is repeating → Invalid