The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation (DTCC) is a proud sponsor at this year’s Anita B. Org’s Gracehopper Celebration and is hosting a coding contest for college students interested in a career in technology.
With over 45 years of experience, DTCC is the premier post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From 21 locations around the world, DTCC, through its subsidiaries, automates, centralizes and standardizes the processing of financial transactions, mitigating risk, increasing transparency and driving efficiency for thousands of broker/dealers, custodian banks and asset managers. Industry owned and governed, the firm simplifies the complexities of clearing, settlement, asset servicing, data management, data reporting and information services across asset classes, bringing increased security and soundness to financial markets.
What's in it for you?
By participating in this contest, students across the world will be able to compete for a chance to win some prizes and a possible internship or full-time opportunities for our 2023 Summer Program (located in the United States and Chennai, India). By registering, you will also get an opportunity to network with DTCC leaders, hiring managers and recruiters. Learn more here.
Who Can Participate?
This contest is for students who meet the following criteria:
- Currently enrolled as a full-time student at a College/University in the United States or India
- Should be graduating in the year December 2022, 2023 or 2024
- Degree: Bachelors in Engineering/ Computer Science, or related
View some of our opportunities for our 2023 Programs:
- IT Analyst (US – Jersey City, NJ; Dallas, TX; Tampa, FL; Boston, MA)
- IT Analyst (Chennai, India)
- IT Intern (US – Jersey City, NJ; Dallas, TX; Tampa, FL; McLean, VA)
- IT Intern (Chennai, India)
- IT Audit Internship (US – Jersey City, NJ; Dallas, TX; Tampa, FL; Boston, MA)
- Quantitative Risk Management Intern (US – Jersey City, NJ; Dallas, TX)
DTCC CODE-A-THON is an online contest powered by HackerRank coding platform. This contest will challenge participants to answer 8 multiple choice questions, solve 2 coding problems and 2 database questions of varying complexities in a duration of 91 mins.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates need to register to participate in this contest by filling the registration form. Applications will be screened, and eligible candidates will receive a confirmation email from DTCC.