HackerLand University has the following grading policy:
- Every student receives a in the inclusive range from to .
- Any less than is a failing grade.
Sam is a professor at the university and likes to round each student's according to these rules:
- If the difference between the and the next multiple of is less than , round up to the next multiple of .
- If the value of is less than , no rounding occurs as the result will still be a failing grade.
- round to (85 - 84 is less than 3)
- do not round (result is less than 40)
- do not round (60 - 57 is 3 or higher)
Given the initial value of for each of Sam's students, write code to automate the rounding process.
Complete the function gradingStudents in the editor below.
gradingStudents has the following parameter(s):
- int grades[n]: the grades before rounding
- int[n]: the grades after rounding as appropriate
The first line contains a single integer, , the number of students.
Each line of the subsequent lines contains a single integer, .
Sample Input 0
4 73 67 38 33
Sample Output 0
75 67 40 33
- Student received a , and the next multiple of from is . Since , the student's grade is rounded to .
- Student received a , and the next multiple of from is . Since , the grade will not be modified and the student's final grade is .
- Student received a , and the next multiple of from is . Since , the student's grade will be rounded to .
- Student received a grade below , so the grade will not be modified and the student's final grade is .