HackerRank, the leading authority for skill assessments, and SmartRecruiters, global leader in enterprise recruitment software, have partnered to launch an integration that helps customers better manage skill assessments and hire developers in less time.
SmartRecruiters’ customers can now send and review candidates’ technical assessments within the SmartRecruiters platform, which enables them to quickly move developers with the right skills through the hiring process.
Integration features include the ability to:
- Send and review HackerRank technical assessments without leaving the SmartRecruiters platform
- View the complete list of HackerRank assessments within SmartRecruiters
- Include a technical assessment in the SmartRecruiters application process to screen in the most talented candidates
- Filter candidates in SmartRecruiters by assessment score, which enables recruiters to prioritize candidates based on their skills
- Automatically recognize duplicate applications and sync candidates’ HackerRank assessment scores
- Invite candidates to live HackerRank coding interviews within SmartRecruiters
“Upgrading to what now is an industry leading integration with HackerRank was a no-brainer. As global market leaders in our categories, we have strong customer overlap in all market-segments. This impacts millions of candidate journeys,” said Stanislaw Wasowicz, SmartRecruiters’ Regional Director of Alliances. “I’m delighted that we are now able to offer both customers and candidates significant additional value at no additional cost. Their success stories will surely attract many future mutual customers as well. That’s great news for bias-free tech hiring.”
As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Talent Acquisition Suite that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.