Early career devs are the future.
It’s time to hire like it.
Build a world-class university hiring program that developers love.
The <university> hiring platform
Entry-level hires are the future of your company, growing and shaping your dev teams. But finding, screening, and hiring large volumes of applicants can be a challenge.
From engagement events to coding tests, HackerRank offers all the tools you need to hire the early-career developers that drive your innovation forward.
Attract skilled university devs with real-world challenges
Engage more developers with integrated tools for creating, hosting, and promoting recruiting events.
- Branded websites to promote recruiting events.
- Scheduled email sequences to drive event attendance.
- Leaderboards to showcase participant standing and gamify events.
Screen and hire large volumes of applicants in a flash
Quickly evaluate the skills of entry-level developers with an automated screening process.
- Set up an optimal hiring process for each role.
- Assess large volumes of candidates with a consistent standard.
- Ensure the right skills are assessed at the right time, in the right way.
Ensure fair and accurate assessments
Promote a fair test-taking environment with cutting-edge proctoring and unmatched AI-powered plagiarism detection.
- Give every developer an equal opportunity to showcase their skills.
- Monitor dozens of signals, including copy/paste tracking and tab switching.
- Successfully detect AI use through enhanced code review.
“HackerRank has played a pivotal role in helping us shift our focus from pedigree to a more comprehensive evaluation of early career candidates. It’s been a refreshing change.”
Mary Teolis, Talent Acquisition Manager, Early Careers, at UKG